Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

A point to a post?

Further advice that I've seen from people who are successful bloggers and what not.

1. Have an aim for each post, say what you're gonna say and don't waffle. Unless it's a chatty post I guess...
2. Be regular with your content, and stick to it so people know what to expect and when to come back.
3. I don't have a third piece of knowledge, but things that come in threes are always more satisfying.

4.  I just thought of another one and broke the three pieces of knowledge rules I guess. Oops! But, finally, don't have massive chunks of text in one post.

So basically I've broken most of those rules... oops...
I just have phases where I really feel like blogging, mainly when I'm back from uni but it's still term time for everyone else. So I go into overdrive and blog A LOT then. Who says boredom is not productive?

No comments:

Post a Comment