Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Stress

The first week of Uni is always tricky. Trying to remember new timetables, timetable software not updating to your new modules, and just generally remembering how to study now that the summer is over, can take a hell of a lot out of you!

When you then through into the mix that in second year you might have other responsibilities in a society or sports club, feeling overwhelmed every now and then should not come as a surprise! 
However the awesome thing is that a busy life is fun! And in my case, and presumably most peoples, everything you take on you do because you think it will be fun and you'll enjoy it!
So as I bop along to The 1975 on the way to my first lecture of the year, I'm just remembering to chill out and take a breath! Everything is awesome! 

Especially this which my friend posted to me earlier today when I wasn't feeling quite so chill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment